In today’s time, people keep using Paytm app for bill payment, online transactions or other works, but many times people have to face problems while using this app. To solve these problems, people want to talk to the customer care of Paytm. But this app uses robotic voice on its customer care number, due to which people get confused, and then they are not able to talk to Customer Care. So today we are going to tell you the simple way by using which you can make a paytm customer care number direct call and below we also mention some other ways to talk with Customer Care.
Shortcut of Heading
How to Call Paytm Customer Care Direct without Listening Robotic Voice
- To make paytm customer care number direct call foremost, open your dial pad and dial this 0120-38883888 customer care number of Paytm.
- Now an automated robot will start giving instructions in the call, then select your preferred language.
- Now open your keypad then dial the number 3, after doing this your Paytm Wallet Reported Issues menu will open.
- Now again this robotic instructor will start giving new instructions. After listening to the instructions, you have to dial 3 numbers.
- After that, again dial number 3 in your keypad menu, which will open a new menu.
- After the menu opens, dial 3 numbers. Then a new menu of KYC Issue Related will open.
- Finally, dial number 9, by doing so you can make paytm customer care number direct call.
Second Way to Talk to Paytm Customer Care by Online Chat
If you are still not able to call PayTM customer care after using the above methods, then you can talk to them by sending a message to the help and support section. We have given below simple steps, so that you can chat with Paytm customer care online using Paytm app.
- Foremost, open Paytm app then click on 3 dot line option.
- Click on Help & Support option then you will reach on new page of Paytm app.
- Now many options will come there, in which you have to choose the option according to your need. In our case we are facing issue related to Paytm Wallet so we will click on this option.
- After this, select the order in which you are facing a problem, then click on that issue.
- Now you have to send your problem by typing it there, then Paytm will give you some automated response.
- Now there you will get a notification in which you will be asked whether your problem is solved or not, then you have to select no.
- Now there you have to type your problem then customer care will come within few minutes to chat with you.
- Also, if your issue is not order related, then you should click on chat with us option. By doing this a new page will open, in this you will have to select the Restart chat option.
- After this there will be many issues listed, then you have to select the issue in which you are facing the problem.
- You can directly chat with Paytm Costmorecare by selecting your issue.
Third way to talk to Paytm customer care by using paytm complaint email id
- In this way you can send email to paytm customer care in which you will get response from them within 2 to 3 hours.
- To talk to Customer Care, you can send email to paytm complaint email id of [email protected]. In which you have to write the problem related to Paytm, and also you can send your transaction number or screenshot of the problem.
- On sending the email, a new ticket will be generated on Paytm Customer Care, then you will get a reply within 2 to 3 hours.
You can call, email or chat online with Paytm customer care using the methods mentioned above. But we highly recommend you to talk to Paytm customer care on call which will solve your problem immediately.
Read also – How to earn money in paytm app (2023)
How long can I wait to speak to Paytm customer care?
Due to high call volume you may have to wait for 5 to 10 minutes to talk to Paytm customer care whereas if customer care is free then you can talk to them within few minutes.
What is Paytm Sound Box Customer Care Number?
paytm sound box number is 0120-4440440.
For which services we can talk to Paytm customer care?
For money refund, travel ticket, paytm wallet related, KYC related, bill payment and other services, you can talk to customer care and get instant solution to your problem.