Nowadays, many people use jio sim in mobile phone, but many times people have to face call ended problem in jio sim. Due to which no outgoing calls can be made to any number. That’s why we have come up with many simple solutions to fix this problem, using which you can fix this problem in less than a minute.
Multiple Ways to Fix Call Ended Problem in Jio
Reboot Your Mobile
If you are facing jio call ended problem, foremost switch off and restart your mobile, by doing this your network signal gets refreshed and in most of the cases rebooting the mobile will solve the problem. Will be done. If doing this does not fix your jio calling problem, then follow the below method.
Clear cache of phone service app
- To solve call ended problem in jio first go to the main setting of the phone then scroll down there after that open the app management (apps) option, or you can directly search that option in search section of the setting.
- After that, click on the option of manage apps option.
- Now you will see all the apps which are present in your mobile, then search or open the phone service option.
- After that, open the option of phone service, then click on the storage option.
- now click on the option of clear cache, after clearing the cache option your call logs cache will be cleared.
- Now reboot your mobile.
- After rebooting your problem will be solved, if you’re still facing that issue follow the below method.
Disable Caller ID Service
- To fix jio call not working open your mobile’s phone dialer now dial #31# and make call on this number.
- After that, you will receive confirmation regrading outgoing caller ID service has been disabled, then click on ok option.
- Now again go to the main setting of your mobile and click on the sim cards and mobile networks option there.
- Now switch off the mobile again and check whether your problem is solved or not.
If the problem is still not solved, then follow the method below.
Always turn on the option of VoLTE
If Jio VoLTE is not working in your mobile then you will be not able to make calls, for this you have to enable VoLTE option.
Select Preferred Network and roaming Option
- to select preferred network option, go to main setting of the phone, then select the option of mobile network.
- Now select your jio sim.
- After that, click on the option of preferred network type option and then select the 4g option.
- Apart from this, turn on the option of mobile data roaming in the SIM card settings, so that you will never face the problem of call ended in jio.
Reset Network Setting
Sometimes, just resetting your network settings can fix the call drop issue on Jio. Head to your phone’s main settings, look for the network reset option, and give it a tap. This will reset your SIM’s network settings, allowing you to make calls smoothly on Jio again.
Change Sim Slot
If your call ends again and again while using jio sim then pull out your sim cards and place the jio sim in first slot of sim and switch off your mobile and turn it on
Check Your Prepaid Jio Sim Balance
Many times it happened that when you don’t have active plan or active plan doesn’t have unlimited calling facility in Jio sim then you will face Jio outgoing call not working problem so check your jio prepaid sim active calling plan.
Check Mobile Network
- Sometimes, when the network’s acting up, Jio’s signal goes missing. Interestingly, some phones show full bars even when the network’s wonky. If that happens, just try turning your phone off and back on.
- After you turn your phone back on and there’s no Jio network signal, just head to the phone’s main settings, then choose the “Network and Internet” option.
- Now select your jio sim and open the operator option.
- Now your phone will start searching Jio network towers if your phone will find suitable jio tower network then select the that jio 4g network and turn off the option auto select option.
- By doing this, your call ended problem in jio network will resolve.
- after that, open option of mobile network option.
Try Airplane Mode
Sometimes, the Jio SIM network needs a little nudge. If you’re facing call drop issues, here’s a quick fix: swipe down the notification menu, tap on airplane mode, wait 2–3 minutes, then turn off airplane mode. This should refresh your Jio SIM network signal and solve the problem.
Mobile Hardware Check
If you’ve tried the above tricks and the issue persists, give another operator’s SIM card a go for calls. If the problem lingers, it might be a hardware glitch. Time to visit a mobile repair expert for a fix.
Today we have given several methods to fix jio sim call terminated issue, and we highly recommend that you reboot your mobile first before using any method as rebooting mobile will solve 70% of people’s problem. If rebooting mobile doesn’t fix your mobile, then follow other methods which will surely work.
How to Fix Jio Call Ended Problem in Samsung?
To fix jio call ended problem in Samsung, switch off your mobile and then restart it, by doing this your problem will get fixed. If your Samsung mobile is not 4g VoLTE then you can use jio voice app from play store to call in any number.
Why my call getting disconnected automatically after 15 minutes
If you’re using a call timer app on your phone that cuts off calls after 15 minutes, avoid installing any app that disconnects calls automatically.
How to fix call not connecting Jio?
Having trouble with the Jio call not connecting? It’s likely due to poor network coverage. Make sure you’re in a good coverage area with your Jio SIM. Also, try rebooting your phone to refresh the Jio network signal.
Why jio sim calling not working?
The main reason for Jio SIM calling not working can be the expiry of your jio calling plan, low network signal of Jio, VoLTE not enabled in mobile.