Today we are going to tell the best way to change sim ownership of all mobile network operators, by following which you can easily change the ownership of Jio, vi, BSNL, Airtel. We did a lot of research and found two different sim ownership change method that are give below.
Important things before changing sim ownership
- The SIM you want to change the ownership of should be 90 days old because as per TRAI rules porting facility is available only for 90 days old SIM cards.
- To port the SIM card, the SIM owner must have the 6 digit UPC code.
- Aadhaar card is required for KYC of new ownership.
- NOC certificate required.
How to change jio sim card owner name
- To change sim ownership, you can follow port method in which jio sim has to be transferred to any other network operator. For this, open message app in your phone and then write a sms of port <10-digit mobile number jio> and then send this sms to 1900.
- After this, you will get the unique porting code, which is necessary for Jio SIM porting.
- After taking the code, you will have to take the Aadhaar card on which you want to take ownership of the Jio SIM.
- Now go to your nearest mobile recharge shop or Jio store and get the Jio SIM ported to another operator there. By doing this, jio sim ownership change process will be completed.
How to change airtel sim card owner name
First method to change airtel sim owner name
- airtel ownership transfer can be done by port method. To port airtel sim you have to generate UPC code, for this open sms app and then type port and write your airtel mobile number then send its sms to 1901.
- Now wait for 5 minutes, you will get your Unique Porting Code (UPC). After that, visit your nearest airtel store or any mobile recharge shop with valid Aadhaar card and port the airtel sim to another sim operator.
- After all KYC verification, your ownership will be changed to current Aadhaar card identity.
Second method to change airtel sim owner name
In the second Airtel ownership transfer method, You need to carry self attested copy of identity proof and address proof, 1 passport size photograph and no objection certificate, and declaration certificate for change of ownership of airtel sim. After collecting all the required documents, visit your nearest Airtel store and submit all your documents. After this, the ownership of your Airtel SIM will be changed.
How to change sim card owner name of vi
First method to change sim ownership of vi
You need to follow the port method to transfer the ownership of the Vi SIM. After following the port method, take the unique porting code (UPC) of the vi sim and go to the nearest vi store or mobile recharge shop, then get your vi sim ported to another network. That’s all, the ownership of your Vi SIM will change.
Vi sim ownership change method second
In the second method, to change the ownership of vi sim, you will need 1 passport size photo, customer agreement form, transfer of ownership form, self attested copy of address, identity proof and NOC form. You will get the customer agreement form and transfer of ownership form from vi store. After collecting all the documents again visit vi store and submit all your documents. After that, your vi ownership will be changed.
How to change bsnl sim ownership
You can use two methods to change the ownership of BSNL SIM. In the first way you have to port the BSNL sim to another network and in the second way you will need the NOC application form which needs to be signed by the current BSNL sim’s owner.
Take all the valid documents and go to your nearest BSNL office and submit all these documents there. After verifying all the documents, the BSNL employee will transfer the ownership of the SIM in your name.
How to change sim card owner name online of Airtel, Jio, vi and BSNL
To change SIM card owner name online, you need to port your existing SIM card to another mobile network operator. For this, you can get your sim port done through online sim selling portal on 10 digit site.
- To port your existing number, visit the 10 digit website and then select the port number option.
- Then choose the operator to which you want to port.
- Now choose the recharge pack of your choice.
- Finally, fill your mobile number, delivery address, delivery time slot and make online payment.
- After filling all the information 10 digit employee will come to your home, and he will verify your details then he will transfer your sim with new ownership.
Today we have told the best way to transfer ownership of any sim operator using which you can transfer your ownership in 7 days. For now there is no other alternate way to transfer mobile sim ownership but in future if any method will be available then we will definitely share on this post.
How to check Airtel number owner name?
To see Airtel owner name visit Airtel Self care website then login or signup with your existing Airtel mobile number. After that click on Airtel Manage Account option then Airtel sim owner information will be available there along with his address.