Welcome back guys! Nowadays, many people buy bsnl sim, but many times people have to face BSNL network issue due to people will face disruptions in their calling and internet services, so today we will tell BSNL network problem solution, By following which network problem can be easily fixed.
Best Ways to Fix Bsnl Network Problem
3g and 4g BSNL Signal Problem
If you are not getting good signal of BSNL prepaid sim then to fix that problem, foremost start by identifying the strongest network signal available in your area, whether it’s 2G, 3G, or 4G. Suppose that if BSNL 4g network signal strength is strong in your location, then select the BSNL 4G network from the setting. On the other hand, if you are getting good network signal strength of 2G or 3G, then select the corresponding network.
- Open the main setting of your mobile device.
- Then click on the option of mobile network there.
- After clicking, select BSNL SIM.
- Now the operator’s option will appear there, simply select it to initiate a search for your mobile network.
- After some time there will be an option to select BSNL 4G network, then select that network and disable the auto-select option at the top. By doing this, your mobile will only receive the signal of BSNL 4G and will not automatically switch to 2G or 3G signals, which will fix your bsnl signal problem.
- If you do not want to do this setting manually, then the network switch app allows for the activation of 2G, 3G, and 4G network settings.
- To check network signal strength, you can download the signal strength app from Play Store. After this select 2G, 3G and 4G network one by one, then you have to check the signal strength of 2G, 3G and 4G network through signal strength app, after that select the network with stronger signal.
How to fix Bsnl 4g Network Problem
- If your bsnl 4g sim is showing h+ network then to fix this problem, foremost you have to create new BSNL APN settings.
- To make bsnl 4g APN setting, go to the main setting of the phone.
- Now click on that connection option.
- Then click on the option of mobile network there.
- After that, click on the option of access point name.
- Choose the bsnl sim card now.
- Then click on the add option to create a new APN setting.
- After that, enter the bsnl 4 g APN setting that are given below.
|Bsnl 4g APN settings to fix bsnl network issue
|ipv4 / ipv6
|APN Roaming Protocol
|ipv4 / ipv6
|Turn on that option
- Read also – New Bsnl Sms Pack
- Read also – (₹10) How to Buy Bsnl 4g Sim Card Online
- Read also – All New Validity Extension Plan For Bsnl
- To save the bsnl apn setting, click on the more option and then click on save
- Now select the New BSNL 4G APN setting, which will activate the bsnl 4G APN settings.
- Now open again sim card settings, click on the option of preferred network type.
- After clicking, select the option of prefer LTE there.
- Once the APN setting is activated, your bsnl sim will always be on 4G network and by doing this your BSNL 4G network issue will be fixed.
Bsnl Sim Not Working and Bsnl Sim No Service Problem solution
- If your mobile does not receive bsnl signals or BSNL SIM is not working, then open the main setting of mobile. Afterward click on the option of mobile network, then select the SIM of BSNL, now click on the operator option then turn on the auto select option.
- If that option is already turned on, then manually search for the bsnl tower. After that, select the working bsnl tower, by doing this will fix the bsnl no service problem.
- If the above-mentioned method does not work, then remove the BSNL SIM from the sim tray and re-insert it, then switch off the mobile and turn it on, even doing this fixes the bsnl no service problem.
- Even after doing both the methods, In case the BSNL SIM is not functioning, try inserting it into a different mobile. If the BSNL SIM still fails to work in that device, it indicates that there may be a technical issue at the BSNL exchange office causing your BSNL SIM to malfunction, to fix that problem you should talk to BSNL customer care, they will solve your problem.
- If the BSNL SIM card functions properly in another mobile device, it indicates that your mobile’s network IC, Antenna Flex Cable or mother board is malfunctioned so that you are not getting BSNL network. To fix the problem, get your mobile repaired by a skilled technician.
Bsnl Network Coverage Problem in My Area
If the problem of 3G, 4G or 2G network persists in your mobile, then the main reason for this problem is BSNL tower is located away from your area, due to which you are not getting the good signal, to fix this problem you should contact the BSNL customer care and tell them about the BSNL network problem, and they will help you out. Apart from this, bsnl network coverage problem can also be fixed by using equipment like Mobile Signal BOOSTER.
How to fix bsnl data network problem
- If the internet is not working, then switch off the mobile and turn it on, Just by doing this your problem will be fixed.
- If the problem is not fixed even after turning the mobile device on and off, then use the bsnl apn setting mentioned above, so that Your problem will be fixed.
- If bsnl sim is automatically switching to 4g, 3g or 2g network then you may experience data network issues, to resolve this, open the main settings of your mobile device and choose the most suitable network (4G or 3G) for your area Or you can also switch 4G or 3G network using network switch app.
What is the bsnl network problem complaint number ?
Bsnl network problem complaint number is 1503. If you are using other network operator sim card, then call bsnl customer care on 18001801503 number.
How to do bsnl network problem complaint online?
To do BSNL network problem complaint online, foremost open the BSNL website by clicking on this link, then click on the complaint booking option.
Why I am facing is slow internet speed on my BSNL mobile network?
Slow internet speed may cause due to network congestion, distance from Tower or issue with your device.
If my BSNL mobile network is unable to make any calls, what are my options?
Foremost, check if you have a sufficient balance or active calling plan and Also, make sure that call barring settings are disabled. After that, start your device and try to call again.
How I can increase my signal strength of my BSNL mobile network?
You can use network signal booster to improve signal strength of BSNL network.
Why my BSNL mobile internet disconnected frequently?
Wrong APN setting, low network signal strength are we main two factors frequently BSNL internet disconnection problem.