Welcome back guys! Nowadays, many people buy bsnl sim, but many times people have to face bsnl network problem due to which they are not able to use calling and internet properly, so today we will tell bsnl network problem solution, By following which network problem can be easily fixed.
- 1 Ways to Fix Bsnl Network Problem
- 2 FAQ:
Ways to Fix Bsnl Network Problem
3g and 4g Bsnl Signal Problem
If you are not getting good signal of bsnl prepaid sim then to fix that problem, foremost you have to look out which network signal is good in your area out of 2G, 3G or 4G network. Suppose that if BSNL 4g network signal strength is coming well in your area, then select the BSNL 4G tower in the setting, On the other hand, if you are getting good network signal strength of 2G or 3G, then choose a network of 2G or 3G.
- To select the network, first go to the main settings of the phone.
- Then click on the option of mobile network there.
- After clicking, select BSNL SIM.
- Now the operator’s option will appear there, click on it, after clicking your mobile network will start searching.
- After some time there will be a network of BSNL 4G, then select that network and turn off the option of auto select on the top, by doing this your mobile will only receive the signal of BSNL 4G and your mobile will not catch 2G or 3G signal on its own, which will fix your bsnl signal problem as well as bsnl net problem.
- If you do not want to do this setting manually, then 2G, 3G and 4G network can also be done using network switch app work.
- To check network signal strength, You can download the signal strength app from play store, after selecting 2G, 3G, 4G network one by one, you have to check the signal strength of 2G, 3G, 4G network through the signal strength app, then select that network, whose signal strength is good.
Bsnl 4g Network Problem
- If your bsnl 4g sim is showing h+ network then to fix bsnl 4g network problem, foremost you have to create new BSNL APN settings.
- To make bsnl 4g APN setting, go to the main setting of the phone.
- Now click on that connection option.
- Then click on the option of mobile network there.
- After that , click on the option of access point name.
- Now select the bsnl sim there.
- Then click on the add option to create a new APN setting.
- After that, enter the bsnl 4 g APN setting that are given below.
|Bsnl 4g apn settings to fix bsnl 4g network problem||Details|
|APN Protocol||ipv4 / ipv6|
|APN Roaming Protocol||ipv4 / ipv6|
|Enable/Disable APN||Turn on that option|
- Read also – New Bsnl Sms Pack 2022
- Read also – (₹10) How to Buy Bsnl 4g Sim Card Online
- Read also – All New Validity Extension Plan For Bsnl
- To save the bsnl apn setting, click on the more option and then click on save
- Now select the New BSNL 4G APN setting, which will activate the bsnl 4G APN settings.
- Now open again sim card settings, click on the option of preferred network type.
- After clicking, select the option of prefer LTE there.
- Once the APN setting is activated, your bsnl sim will always be on 4G network and by doing this your BSNL 4G network problem will be fixed.
Bsnl Sim Not Working and Bsnl Sim No Service Problem
- If BSNL sim tower are not coming in your mobile or BSNL SIM is not working, then foremost, by going to the main setting of mobile, click on the option of mobile network, then select the SIM of BSNL, now click on the operator option then turn on the auto select option.
- If that option is already on, then manually search for the bsnl tower and then select the working bsnl tower, by doing this will fix the bsnl no service problem.
- If the above-mentioned method does not work, then remove the BSNL SIM from the sim tray and re-insert it, then switch off the mobile and turn it on, even doing this fixes the bsnl no service problem.
- Even after doing both the methods, if bsnl sim is not working, then put that bsnl sim in another mobile, if bsnl sim does not work in that mobile also, it means that due to some technical problem in bsnl exchange office your Bsnl sim is not working, to fix that problem you should talk to BSNL customer care, they will solve your problem.
- If bsnl sim is working well in any other mobile then it means that due to problem in your mobile’s network IC, Antenna Flex Cable or mother board, your mobile is not able to receive network signal. To fix the problem, get your mobile repaired by a good mechanic.
Bsnl Network Coverage Problem in My Area
If the problem of 3G, 4G or 2G network persists in your mobile, then the main reason for this problem is BSNL tower is located away from your area, due to which you are not getting the good signal, to fix this problem you should contact the BSNL customer care and tell them about the BSNL network problem, and they will help you out. Apart from this, bsnl network coverage problem can also be fixed by using equipment like Mobile Signal BOOSTER.
Bsnl Data Network Problem
- If the internet is not working even after turning on the internet data in the mobile, then switch off the mobile and turn it on, Just by doing this your problem will be fixed.
- If the bsnl data network problem is not fixed even after switching on and off the mobile, then use the bsnl apn setting mentioned above, so that Your bsnl data network problem will be fixed.
- If bsnl sim is automatically switching to 4g, 3g or 2g network then due to frequent change in network you may face bsnl data network problem, to fix this problem go to main setting of mobile then either 4G or 3G network, select that network which is good in your area.
- Or you can also switch 4G or 3G network using network switch app.
- By just doing this, your bsnl data network problem will be solved.
Today we will tell you the best solution of bsnl network problem, by following which you can easily fix bsnl net problem, bsnl 4g network problem and bsnl network coverage problem. If you need any help related to BSNL network problem, then ask us by commenting below.
What is the bsnl network problem complaint number ?
Bsnl network problem complaint number is 1503. If you are using other network operator sim card, then call bsnl customer care on 18001801503 number.
How to do bsnl network problem complaint online?
To do BSNL network problem complaint online, first of all open the BSNL website by clicking on this link, then click on the complaint booking option to select your state After that you can do BSNL network complaint online.