Do you want to earn up to ₹30,000/- as additional income? Then become a Paytm Service Agent today and be your own boss. You can join this job for full time or part-time and start earning from the first month of you joining. Below we have given the all information about agent services, and we also provided the agent commission chart by reading which you can estimate your earning.
What is a Paytm service agent?
A Paytm Service Agent is a representative of Paytm who sells Paytm products and provides paytm agent service to earn a commission. The main aim of the agent to maximize the sales of the paytm’s products in order to increase their earnings.
Who can become a Paytm Service Agent?
- The person should have a smartphone.
- Age should be 18 years or more.
- The person must have completed their highest education (12th Board or Graduate).
What documents are needed ?
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Education certificate
The importance of each document:
- PAN card and Aadhaar Card are necessary to complete the KYC for identification purposes.
- In order to qualify as a service agent, the candidate must have a minimum education qualification of secondary school.
Step-by-step paytm agent registration Process
- First, you have to download the Paytm app on your phone and create an account.
- After that, visit the service agent website.
- Scroll down and click on the apply now option.
- Now you will be directed to the Paytm app where you have to fill in some basic information like name, gender, state, city, education qualification, and other details.
- After filling all necessary details, click on the submit option. Then your application will be submitted to Paytm.
- It is necessary for you to attend the webinar at the scheduled time, in which they will provide the training session o become an agent.
- After they review your application and contact you via email, they will ask you to complete the KYC details for verification, then they will provide you with a PSA ID.
- After following this guide, your paytm agent registration process will be completed, and you can start paytm agent service.
Ways to earn money by becoming a Paytm service agent:
When you become an agent, you can earn money by distributing Paytm‘s official products to retail and other business owners, and You can also earn commission by providing paytm agent service to the peoples.
Below, we have discussed the best ways to earn money by becoming a Paytm agent.
Paytm barcode for shop:
When you become an agent, Paytm will provide you a Paytm service kit, in which you will get a QR code kit. If you distribute these QR code to various shopkeepers, and they start using this qr code for money transactions purposes, then Paytm will give you some commission on it.
Paytm sound box:
You can sell the Paytm sound box to shopkeepers and retailers and by successfully selling the sound box to them, you can earn a commission on it and below is the paytm service agent commission chart for selling soundbox.
|1 Month (Free) / Rs. 125 (Lifetime)
|Online – Rs. 300 / Offline – Rs. 350
Paytm EDC card machine:
Shopkeeper can use the Paytm EDC card machine in order to receive payment through debit cards, credit cards, offering the opportunity to earn income by selling this device to other shopkeepers.
Paytm Fastag apply:
You can earn a good commission by selling Paytm Fastag to people, and Below we have provided the commission chart for selling the fastag.
Fastag sale weekly inventory ordering
|Commission per Tag
|60 to 100
|101 to 199
FASTag Sale (Bonus) Weekly Ones Commission
|FASTag Sale (Bonus)
|7 Issue FASTag
|Min 100 FASTag
|Minimum 100 Tags/week (Offline + Online)
|Rs. 500 (1 Winner)
Paytm recharge commission:
When you become a service agent, you can earn commission by providing some services to people, such as movie tickets, mobile recharge, electricity bills, flights, etc.
Below, we have provided the agent commission chart of financial services.
|Prepaid and Postpaid
|0.20% per transaction
|Electricity, Water, Gas Bill Payments
|Earn & Keep
|Ticket Booking – Bus
|Ticket Booking – Air
|Ticket Booking – Hotel
|Ticket Booking – Movie & Event
|New UPI Users
|User linking Bank A/C in Paytm App
|₹10/user per month for 2 months
What is Paytm Service Agent Webinar?
The Webinar is an online training session for potential Paytm Service Agents. It provides information about the role, process, and earnings of a Paytm agent and by completing the webinar session you will be eligible to become a agent.
What is the paytm service agent salary?
Agent can earn up to 30,000 per month, but the payment based on commission-based structure. So that, the more sales agent generate for Paytm’s products, the higher their potential earnings.
how to get paytm service agent id card?
Once your application for Paytm agent services has been approved, they will send you Paytm agent ID card at your home after 2 to 3 weeks.