Welcome back friends. Nowadays, many people use Vodafone sim (vi) but for some reason they start having vi network issue due to which problem like vi internet slow, vi network low, vi sim card no service starts coming. To solve these problems, we will tell such methods by which you will be able to fix network problem in vi. To fix Vodafone network problem, you have to read our post from beginning to end.
Shortcut of Heading
Best Way to Fix Vi Network Problem
Friends, if you are facing vi network issue, then you can follow the following steps given by us, which will fix your vi network issue and network speed too.
Here are some solutions that help you to solve this problem:
Coverage Issue (Poor Signal) –
First check If you are in the area with good VI network coverage and try to restart your smartphone to get this issue resolved.
No Network Signal or SIM registration failed –
If you have lost your network or facing sim registration issue then try to search the network manually through the following below steps:
a. Go to > Settings
b. Select connections
c. Go to mobile networks
d. Network operators
e. Then select VI network.
Customer Support –
If your problem remains the same then the last option is to contact VI customer support team to get your problem resolve.
Vi Network Issue Solution Using Network Setting
- If there is network problem in your vi prepaid sim or vi postpaid sim then foremost you have to check your network signal strength on which network type (4g,3g,2g) more signal is coming. If 4G network is coming less in your area and 3G network is coming more, then you have to do 3G only network setting so that your phone will get 3G network and will not automatically convert to 4G or 2G.
- For this you have to download 4G Only Network Mode App from play store whose link we have given below.
- After downloading the app, open it and there you will see the icon of open secret setting, click on it.
- There you will see the option of set preferred network type, by clicking on it, select the option of wcdma preferred there it will fix network issue.
- If this app does not work in your phone, then you can dial this code #*#4636#*#* in dial pad, which will open the network setting.
- Just this setting will fix your Vodafone network problem.
- – Read also – Vi Validity Recharge Plans (2022) List
- Read also – Airtel Vi Bsnl Jio नई सिम कार्ड प्राइस
- Read also – Instagram Story Par Youtube Video Link Kaise Lagaye
Vi Network Problem Solution by Reset Network Setting
- To solve the vi network problem, go to the main setting of the phone, where the search icon will appear at the top, you have to write ‘reset network setting’.
- After that you will see the icon of reset network setting, by clicking on it, you have to reset the network setting, by doing this the vi network setting present in your mobile will be default, which will fix your vi network problem.
Vi Sim Not Working Solution
If your vi sim is not working and no service on phone is coming in it then insert that vi sim card once in any other phone if vi network is coming fine on that phone then it means your mobile phone’s network ic, PCB board or network wire are faulty. To fix this, you can go to a mobile repair shop, which will fix the network problem in Vodafone.
Vi Tower Causing Network Problem in Vodafone
Due to the more distance of vi towers in your area, you get low vi signal due to which network problem in Vodafone comes, for solution of this problem you have to talk to vi sim card customer care number and tell them your problem so that they Will try to increase the network in your area.
Vi Sim Card Customer Care Number —-9654297000
Mobile Software Problem Causing Network Problem in Vi
If vi sim network problem come into your mobile then switch off your mobile once and turn it on again by doing this your vi network problem will be fixed, if still vi network problem is not fixed then you should factory reset your mobile Or you have to install a new mobile ROM (software), this will solve your network problem in vi.
Vi Network Problem Causing Vodafone Internet Issues (Vi APN Settings for Fast Internet)
|Vi Apn Settings for Fast Internet||Details|
|APN Type||default, mms, supl, hipri, fota cbs, mcx|
|APN Protocol||ipv4 / ipv6.|
|Bearer||LTE, hspap, hspa, hsupa, hsdpa, umts, edge, gprs|
If you are facing vi network speed problem then you can fix your vi network speed problem by using this vi apn settings for fast internet. To fix vi network speed problem, foremost vi sim has to be inserted on sim slot 1. If your vi sim is already on sim slot 1 then skip this step.
- Now open the main setting of the mobile and there you will see the option of sim card and mobile network, click on it.
- There you will see two sims present in your phone, you have to select vi sim.
- There you will see the option of access point names, click on it.
- After that, the company’s already existing APN setting will be seen.
- But you have to delete this APN setting first, to delete it, you will see the icon of reset at the bottom, click on it.
- After this you have to create new VI APN setting, for that you have to click on the icon of new APN setting.
- Now you have to fill the vi apn setting there.
- Foremost, click on the name option and write vi internet.
- Then you will see the option of APN, there you have to fill vi access point – 4gvinet.
- Now the option of username will appear at the bottom, there you have to write 4GSpeed.Net and click on the ok icon.
- Then you have to fill www.google.com by clicking on the server icon and click on the ok icon.
- Then click on the option of authentication type and select the pap option.
- After this, you have to click on the icon of APN type, there you have to write default, mms, supl, hipri, fota cbs, mcx After filling, click on the option of ok.
- Then click on option of APN protocol, select the option of ipv4 / ipv6.
- After that click on bearer option then LTE, hspap, hspa, hsupa, hsdpa, umts. edge, gprs option has to be selected, if all this option is not coming on your mobile then you can also select only LTE option, after selecting click on ok option
- Now your vi internet settings have been completed, now it has to be saved, to save the vi APN setting, an icon of more will appear at the bottom, click on it, there you will see the icon of save, by clicking on it your vi setting will be saved.
Friends, you can fix airtel network issue or other network issue by following this method. If your vi network problem is not getting fixed even by the method given by us, then use that sim card sim card whose network runs well in your area.