Shortcut of Heading
What Is the Average iphone x battery life hours
There are three categories of iPhone users. First, those who use their iPhone in a normal way, in the second category are those who use their iPhone X in a rough manner, and in the third category are those who use the iPhone for gaming.
Below, we have discussed three categories of iPhone users.
1st category peoples.
iPhone’ users falling in this category can hardly get to see 1 day of battery backup. So the iPhone X battery will usually be 10 to 15% by 8:09 pm.
2nd category peoples.
In the second category, iPhone users who are more active on social media on their phone such as Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter Instagram, Taking photos & editing them, watching videos on YouTube Such iPhone users need to charge their iPhone twice a day.
3rd category peoples
Talking about iPhone gamers in the third category, if a gamer plays BGMI game on his iPhone x for half an hour, then battery drop will be seen around 15% if iPhone x user play game continuously for 15 to 20 minutes in your iPhone then he will find the heating problem in iPhone x.
Iphone X Battery Replacement Cost
|iPhone X||3,499 INR|
|iPhone XS Max||3,649 INR|
|iPhone XR||3,299 INR|
|iPhone XS||3,499 INR|
How to fix the Battery Health Service message even if the battery is 80%
Many individuals encounter the issue of receiving an iPhone battery health service message even though their device’s battery health is at 80%. Fortunately, we have a simple solution that can help address this issue.
- If there is any pending software update in your iPhone, then update your iPhone, your iPhone battery service message will be closed easily.
- If this method does not work, Then force to restart your iPhone
- If the second method also does not work, then open your iPhone’s settings, then go to the bottom and open the battery option, there you will see the option of low power mode, turn it off then put your iPhone on charging When the battery of the iPhone becomes 80%, then remove the iPhone from charging, then turn on the low power mode again, your problem will be solved.
- If the third method also does not work, then open the setting of the iPhone again, select the General key option, there you will see the option of background and refresh, click on it.
- There, close all the apps that are being refreshed in the background, just by doing this your iphone battery service message will stop.
If you want to get the iPhone X battery changed, then you can get it done by going to Apple’s authorized service center. If your Apple iPhone is under warranty then you will not have to pay any charges for getting the battery changed. If your iPhone is out of warranty then you will have to pay the following battery replacement service charges.
When to change iPhone X battery
when the battery health of the iPhone x iPhone x goes below 80% then the battery backup gets low and many people get the battery changed when the battery health reaches up to 80%. if your iPhone X battery Health drops below 80% and you get to see good battery backup then you can use that battery. If your iPhone battery is less than 80% and your iPhone suddenly turns off frequently or you see heating, then you should replace the iPhone battery.