all new mobile phones that are coming now days have the function of Google Call Recording Announcement, due to which if you record the phone call, then the other person will hear the sound of the call being recorded.
A common belief is that if the other party becomes aware that a phone call is being recorded, then the purpose of recording the call may be compromised. That’s why we have come up with a solution to this problem by using which that you can close the call Recording Announcement.
How to Turn Off Call Recording Announcement While Recording a Call
- Foremost, you have to download the Mobile Call Recording ACR Phone App by going to the given link.
- After that open the call recording app, now you will see the icon of Accept, click on it.
- Then you will see the icon of Set as Phone App, click on it.
- After clicking, select the option of Acr Phone, then click on Set as Default at the bottom, which will make your Acr Phone App Default Dialer.
- After that, click on the Skip for Now icon.
- Then open Acr Dialer and there you will see the icon of Recordings, click on it.
- Now you will see the icon of Call Recording Helper is Not Enabled, below that the icon of Enable will be seen, click on it.
- After that you will see a tick box icon with I Have Read Accept, tick it and click on Enable icon.
- Then the option of Accessibility will open, there you will see the icon of Acr Phone then click on that icon.
- Then start them by clicking on the icon of acr phone and shortcut icon
- After making the call, you will see the Record button on the dialer, by clicking on it your call record will start.
- If you want to save your call record in any other folder, then for that you have to open Acr Phone
- Dialer again, at the top you will see a 3 Dot Line, click on it.
- Then you have to click on the setting icon.
- After that, you have to click on the icon of Call Recording
- Then you have to go to the bottom, there you will see the icon of Recording Location, click on it.
- Then click on the icon of Custom and click on Current Location and select your folder on which you want to save the recorded call.
If even after using this your call recording announcement is not closed, then download the Acr Call Recording App by going to the link given below.
If your call announcement still doesn’t stop using Acr Dialer then you can follow another method given below.
- Go to the link given below and download the call recording app Acr Call Recorder
- Then open the call recording app, after opening you will see two types of boxes by ticking them and click on the Accept icon at the bottom.
- After clicking on the ‘Accept’ icon, whatever permission it will ask from you, you have to allow it.
- After that you will see the icon of Continue three times, click on it and proceed.
- In the last you will see the icon of Start Acr, click on it then acr call recording app will open so that you can record without call announcement.
- Call recording becomes automatic in this call recording app. If you want to do manual call recording scandal, then you have to take Paid Version of Acr Call Recording Call Recording App.
How to stop call recording announcements in Oppo
The Reno 8 series comes with Google Dialer as the pre-installed dialer, but it may have some bothersome aspects. One particularly irksome feature is the call recording announcement. Once you initiate call recording, the app promptly plays a pre-recorded message stating, “This call is now being recorded,” to both parties involved. Likewise, when you decide to stop the call recording, it plays a message saying, “Call recording ended.”
Follow the below steps to stop call recording announcements in Oppo
· Download and install the TTSLexx app from the Play Store.
· Access your Android phone’s settings by navigating to Settings > System settings.
· In the settings menu, select Accessibility, and then choose Vision.
· Scroll down and locate “Text-to-speech Settings.”
· Tap on “Preferred engine” and change the selection from Speech Services by Google to “TTSLexx.” Confirm any standard warning messages that appear.
· Go back to the main settings menu and select Apps or App Management (depending on your device).
· Look for the “Phone” app and tap on it to view its details.
· Tap on “Storage Usage,” then select “Clear data.”
· You’re all set! Open the Phone app, make a call, and start recording to experience the magic of TTSLexx.
How to Disable Call Recording Announcement in Mi?
To turn off the call recording announcement on mi phone you need to download Acr phone caller app.
How to Disable Call Recording Announcement in Oppo?
To turn off the call recording announcement in Oppo mobile, you have to download the true phone dialer or Acr call recorder app from the play store.
How to Disable Call Recording Announcement in Android?
To turn off the call recording announcement function on Android mobile, you have to download the call dialer app from the play store.
How to Disable Call Recording Announcement in Google Dialer?
In google dialer, you cannot turn off call recording announcements but you can use any other phone dialer app to turn off call recording announcements.
How to Disable Call Recording Announcement in Realme?
To turn off call recording announcements in realme mobile, you should download the phone dialer app from the play store which also has the feature of call recording.