Nowadays, many companies are giving credit card offers, but the most of the companies have hidden charges due to which people may have faced many unusual charges. So that’s why today we are going to introduce the low charges credit card named slice, which offer almost free credit card. Are. In certain situations, the no cost EMI is the standout feature of this credit card. Besides this, You can use slice credit card online like Amazon, Flipkart and many offline brands. Below we have discussed how to apply Slice Credit Card with all the possible information which will be very useful for new users.
Slice credit card benefits and disadvantages
Slice credit card benefits
- In slice credit card, there is no joining fees and people don’t need to pay any annual fees.
- You will not be charged any hidden charges.
- After applying this card, you will get many offers and credit card rewards.
- Applying procedure for this credit card is completely paperless.
- You can avail the benefit of no cost EMI credit card for six months.
- As you use more slice credit card, your credit card limit will increase proportionally.
- People will get New deals and offers every week.
- In their billing cycle, individuals will receive a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of rs200, but the fuel transaction must be less than, rs5000.
- Slice credit card app also have refer and earn program. If you refer any of your friends to this app then he makes his first purchase in it, then you will get ₹500.
Slice credit card disadvantage
When we talk about the disadvantages of Slice credit card, its disadvantages are very less.
- When user will not able to pay their credit card balance in due date, then their interest rates are higher than usual.
- Customer support of slice app is not good as other company.
Documents required to apply credit card online | slice credit card eligibility documentation
Below are the main things required for slice credit card eligibility criteria.
- You must have good CIBIL score. If your CIBIL score is not good, then you are not eligible for this slice credit card.
- Aadhaar card and PAN card are required and your Aadhaar Card must be linked with mobile number, so you will get the OTP for Aadhaar verification.
- You will need a good front camera to take a selfie.
How to apply slice credit card?
- To apply slice credit card online, you have to first download the Slice credit card app from the below link.
- After this you can log in with your Gmail account or Email ID. then you will be asked for some personal information, after filling all that information, proceed further.
- Now fill your mobile number that is link with your Aadhaar card number then fill your PAN card number.
- Now fill the OTP that is come to your mobile number.
- After this you will have to click your selfie with the front camera.
- After taking the selfie, sign at the bottom and proceed, now your application will go for approval and it will take maximum 48 hours.
- Once you have submitted your application for a slice credit card, you will be assigned to the credit card limit according to your CIBIL score. So that this slice credit card limit varies from time to time.
- Just by following above steps you will get your new slice credit card for free and below we have discussed the procedure of a buying with this slice credit card online.
How to buy product using slice credit card with no EMI
- Open the Slice app, then click on the store purchase icon. Now select the gift voucher of that company where you want to shop with slice credit card.
- After that, fill the amount of gift card, then select the payment plan.
- Now click on no cost EMI gift voucher, then you will get the gift voucher of that brand.
- After this, shop online by using this gift voucher.
- By doing this, You can pay your EMI every month without any interest.
Today we have briefly explained to get slice credit card within 5 minute, after applying this slice credit card you will credit card limit up to 2 lakh. But to get this credit card online, your credit score should be at least 600 to 700. If your credit score is not good, then you are not eligible to get this life credit card.
Does slice credit card charges Annual fees?
No, there are no Annual fees if you buy slice credit card online.
Can I use my slice credit card internationally?
Yes, you can use your slice credit card internationally by enabling the international transaction in your credit card setting.
How I can increase my slice credit card limit?
Slice credit card limit depend on your CIBIL score, so make the repayment on time and maintain your good disable score, then slice credit card will automatically offer you increase credit limit.
How does the cashback reward program work with Slice Credit Card?
When you do online shopping, you have the opportunity to receive cashback rewards and points from eligible merchants.
Why I am not eligible to get slice credit card?
The main reason of not getting slice credit card is your CIBIL score is not good to get the card.
what is the slice credit card interest rate per month?
slice credit card interest rate range up to 3 to 4% per month.
What is this credit card replacement fees?
Card replacement fees is 500 rupees/
How much cashback I can earn by doing transaction using slice credit card?
You can earn up to 2% instant cashback.
Which bank offers slice credit card?
Slice is the money transaction app which offer paperless credit card and this app is approved by RBI, So that slice credit card does not belong to any bank.