Nowadays, many people use alight motion app for video editing, but very few people know about hdr effect alight motion.
Friends, we want to tell you that this HDR effect gives amazing touch to any video, that’s why you must try this effect once. Below, we have given the alight motion hdr cc effect download links and complete information about using this alight motion hdr cc presets effects.
How to use hdr effect alight motion effect
- Foremost, open the alight Motion app then click on the plus icon.
- After that, select video size then click on create project option.
- Now there will be a plus icon on the right side of the app, after clicking on it, click on the media option.
- After this, select your video in which you want to apply hdr effect alight motion.
- Now click on your video, then click on the Effects option.
- After this click on the option of add effect then the effect browser will open where you have to click on the option of other.
- Now select the Channel Remap (HSV) effect, then select the Standard setting.
- Now the keyboard of Channel Remap (HSV) will open, where the A alphabet has to be selected.
- Now click on the option in the search bar then search for channel remap (RGB) then select the standard setting for this effect.
- Now again the keyboard of Channel Remap (RGB) will open, then in the second row select the Y alphabet then in the third row select the G alphabet.
- Now click on the plus icon. After this, select the option of the box, then cover the screen of the video with this box.
- Now click on the option of color and fill, then select green color. Now go back again, then select the blending and obesity option.
- After this, click on the difference option, then select the third option.
- Now go back again, then select the add effect option. Now search for Copy Background Effect, then set it to Standard setting.
- Now again click on add effect option then select Gaussian blur option. Then finally apply the exposure/gamma effect.
- Now click on the Gaussian Blur effect then increase that effect to 0.500, then choose the Exposure value to 0.28.
- Then finally set the value of the Offset option to -0.05.
- Now click on the plus icon again, then select the box icon, then cover the screen of the video with this box.
- Now click on the Color and Fill option then select White color.
- After that go back then select the blending and opacity option then select the white color.
- Now go back again then choose the Blending and Opacity option then click on the Contrast option then choose the Overlay option.
- Now the alight motion hdr cc presets effect will be successfully applied on your video.
- Now to apply this HD effect on the entire video, you have to select both the effects present on the right side together.
- After selecting, click on the arrow option, just by doing this, this effect will be applied to your entire video.
Alight motion hdr cc effect download Links
Read also – Alight Motion Pc Download and Installation Procedure in Window 11 & 10