How to Fix Sound Delay on Bluetooth Headphones in Pubg/Freefire – Welcome back guys! Nowadays many people play games like pubg, free fire etc in mobile but many times it happens that in mobile but many times it happens that the sound dealy when playing the game by connecting bluetooth headphones, Due to which the person playing the game hears the sound late. This problem can also happen in headphones, so before using the settings mentioned below, try changing your bluetooth headphones first.
If your bluetooth headphone is fine then you can easily solve this problem by using the below mentioned method. For information on how to fix sound delay on bluetooth headphones in pubg, read our post from beginning to end.
How to Check Delay on Bluetooth Headphones in Pubg/Free Fire
- First of all, download the earbud delay app by going to the link given below and open the app after downloading.
- Now connect your bluetooth headphones to the phone.
- Got it named option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking, the start icon will appear, click on it.
- As soon as you click on start, the ball will start to bounce there.
- When the clock hand pass Oms(milliseconds), the device starts playing ‘tick’ sound. The delay is where the clock hand is located when the earbuds actually make a ‘tick’ sound.
- If you hear a ticking sound after the needle has passed 0ms, it means that there is a delay in the sound of your headphones.
How to Fix Sound Delay on Bluetooth Headphones in Pubg/freefire
- to Fix Sound Delay on Bluetooth Headphones in Pubg First of all, you have to go to the main setting of the phone, after going there, click on the option of about phone.
- There you will get to see the option of mui version, there you have to tap continuously for 6 to 7 times
- If you are using another company’s mobile, then find the version option and click on it.
- after that build number option will appear there just tap there continuously for 6 to 7 times.
- After tapping Developer Mode will be enabled in your phone, which will open the option named Developer Mode in Settings.
- Now you have to come back and then go to the option of additional setting or you can search developer mode option by using search option in main setting.
- There you will see the option of devoper mode, click on it.
- Now all the options of devoper mode will be open, there you have to scroll down there, after clicking on the option of Bluetooth avrcp version & then select the AVRCP 1.6 version.
- After selecting, the option of bluetooth map version will appear below, by clicking on it, you have to select map version 1.4.
- Now click on the option of bluetooth audio codec and then select the option of qualcomm aptx hd audio.
- after that by clicking on the option of Bluetooth audio bits per sample, select the option of 16 bits / sample.
- now scroll down, click on the option of Bluetooth audio channel mode, then select the option of stereo.
- There will be many more options at the bottom, you do not have to change any option in it, just change the above mentioned option.
- By doing this your problem of sound delay on bluetooth headphones in pubg will be solved.
Second method – How to Fix Sound Delay on Bluetooth Headphones in Pubg/FreeFire
- If the above method does not solve your problem, then download the BT Mono app by opening the link given below.
- After downloading, open the app.
- Now connect your Bluetooth headphones to the mobile and turn off the pubg game.
- After opening the app, two types of icons will appear on and off, click on the on option.
- After this, open your game and see if your problem is solved or not, if your problem is not solved then turn it off again.
Friends, today we gave you information about how to fix sound delay on bluetooth headphones in pubg, by which you can fix the problem of sound delay in any bluetooth headphone. If your problem is not solved by the method given by us, then once you buy your bluetooth headphones of good quality, check the sound delay problem.
How to Perform Bluetooth Latency Test?
To perform the Bluetooth latency test, you have to download the earbuds delay app from the Play Store, through which you can test the Bluetooth latency of any Bluetooth headphone.
How to Fix Sound Delay on Bluetooth Headphones in Free Fire?
To solve the problem of sound delay in bluetooth headphones in game in free fire, visit play store. After downloading the app named BtMono there, turn it on.